Early Connections Kempsey Manager
Early Connections Kempsey is seeking a highly motivated skilled Manager to join a quality organisation and provide leadership and guidance in partnership with the Early Connections Kempsey Finance Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an organization that is very experienced and highly regarded in the community.
The organization provides services to children from 0-12 years of age and their families. Services include Early Childhood Intervention, Speech Pathology, Early Childhood Teachers, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, groups, school readiness programs and early childhood centre/school consultation services. We work with the child and their family to
develop skills to support them to succeed socially, emotionally and behaviourally.
If you are looking for flexibility and a supportive workplace with a diverse range of work opportunities, then this is the role for you. The hours of this position are flexible and can be discussed on application.
This position is responsible for:
• The day to day running of Early Connections Kempsey in partnership with the Early Connections Kempsey’s Finance Manager.
• The co-ordination of services offered through Early Connections Kempsey.
• The quality of individual programs.
• Providing reports, attending Management meetings, and liaising with the Management Committee.
• The Management of NDIS, Department of Education and “fee for service” service provision.
• Drafting marketing and communications material (internal and external) in line with the organisation’s purpose, values and operational needs.
• Developing and maintaining a network of contacts in stakeholder and community organisations appropriate to the role.
• Ensuring human rights and organisation values are imbedded in and aligned with quality systems.
• Developing systems and reporting mechanisms to ensure identification of possible quality risks.
• Ensuring quality reporting systems effectively measure the quality of the service or compliance with contractual obligations, as appropriate.
• Improving procedures and policies to increase the quality of the service delivery, in consultation with relevant stakeholders and measured through customer and staff feedback and survey data.
• Contributing to and informing budget allocation to ensure appropriate resourcing for quality and compliance systems.
• Providing appropriate reports and documentation to meet internal and external requirements.
• Maintaining appropriate records including policies, procedures, and statistical data.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum qualifications: bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field and extensive
professional/administration/management/Human Resource Management experience.
• Demonstrated experience and skills in all areas of administrative procedures, program development, family and community liaison and employees’ professional development.
• Commercial expertise and background, (desirable not essential)
• Enhanced time management and prioritisation skills
• Experience in working in partnership with families.
• Experience in leading a team and the ability to promote open communication in a team environment.
• Experience in managing a disability service.
• Knowledge of NDIS, Disability Standards and Acts.
• Experience in undertaking projects.
• High quality oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in applying for grants.
• A current Working with Children Check, NDIS Worker check, and Police check is required.
About Early Connections.
The Early Connections Alliance is a network of not-for-profit organisations working together to create a strong and connected Early Childhood Intervention network on the Mid North Coast. All locations are registered NDIS Providers working with a diverse range of children with a variety of needs and diagnosis. Early Connections has extensive relationships with the community. Early Connections build the capacity of the child and family in natural, inclusive settings.
Why Work for Us:
• Above award pay rates and conditions.
• A variety of clients with a diverse range of needs and diagnosis.
• Work with a highly experienced team of Early Intervention Specialists Teachers, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Allied Health Assistants and Occupational Therapists.
• Be a part of the Early Connections Alliance (from Tuncurry to Coffs Harbour) and benefit from the knowledge and experience of a vast allied health and education team.
• Work alongside our experienced administration and senior staff within our organisation, as well as the wider Alliance.
• Access to professional development opportunities.
• Flexible family friendly work conditions.
• Salary Packaging.
• We are an established registered NDIS provider with extensive experience and success.
Position Location: Kempsey
Applications Close: 12th May 2023
For a confidential discussion and to request a copy of the position description please call Debbie Fraser on 02 6562 6491.