COME AND SEE WHY OUR STAFF LOVE WORKING FOR EARLY CONNECTIONS! We are seeking another motivated Physiotherapist to join our team!
- Staff tell us they feel more supported in our team than they have with other employers – “the Team at EC feels like Family”.
- Salary Sacrificing, Meal and Entertainment Card, Novated Leasing all available.
- 5 WEEKS leave per year!
- Relocation costs supported. Come and see what the Great Lakes and Manning regions have to offer!
- New Grad’s welcome and will enjoy quality supervision and generous PD.
Full or Part-Time Position
Early Connections -Manning and Great Lakes (formerly Manning and Great Lakes Early Intervention) is seeking a highly motivated Paediatric Physiotherapist to join our expanding team. Our staff of 22 includes skilled Early Intervention Teachers, OT’s, SP’s, Psychologists and Allied Health Assistants. Our team are skilled in the paediatric field, using a “team around the child”, family centred approach across the beautiful Manning and Great Lakes Region. If you are looking for flexibility and a supportive workplace with a diverse range of work opportunities, then this role is for you. This position can be either full time or part time.
Early Connections – Manning and Great Lakes is the leading service provider within the region, servicing children 0-12yrs with a diagnosed disability or significantly delayed development. Our mission is to provide a quality early childhood intervention service, which works in partnership with families and the community to improve each child’s participation in inclusive mainstream environments in the Manning and Great Lakes areas. We are a registered NDIS Provider and have had success in operating within this system since 2016.
Why work for us:
- Full or Part time roles negotiable.
- Diverse range of clients with a variety of needs and diagnosis.
- Highly experienced team of Early Intervention Specialist Teachers, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and Allied Health Assistants..
- Be a part of the Early Connections Alliance (from Taree to Coffs Harbour) and benefit from the knowledge and experience of a vast allied health and education team.
- Work along side our experienced senior therapists and teachers who can provide supervision and ongoing mentoring if needed.
- Access to generous professional development opportunities
- Access relocation costs where needed.
- Flexible, family-friendly work arrangements
- Flexibility in working hours
- Salary packaging and financial incentives, including significantly above award rates.
- We are an established NDIS provider and also offer short term supports such as through Medicare plans.
- All IT needs provided and supported through skilled IT company.
- Provide assessments, interventions and therapy to children 0-12yrs with a diverse range of disabilities.
- Service aimed at building the capacity of the child and family in natural, inclusive settings. Early Connections- MGL has an extensive existing relationship within the community.
- Opportunity to work within a transdisciplinary model and to provide consultation to Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Early Intervention Teachers and families.
- Support Allied Health Assistants
- Working between two sites (Taree and Tuncurry)
- Using state of the art technology including the Echidna CRM (client record management) system and Ipads.
The successful candidate will:
- Have relevant qualifications and registered membership with Physiotherapy Board of Australia.
- Show commitment to Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention, inclusive practice, family centred approach to service delivery
- Have excellent communication and documentation skills using technology effectively
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Have a minimum 1 year experience in disability or paediatrics (desirable not essential). New grads are welcome to apply and will be provided increased supervision.
- A fundamental understanding of child development
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is essential as per policy and health recommendations.
Travel is required and your own car and a current driver’s license are a pre-requisite for the position, although work vehicles are available for majority of travel. A current Working with Children Check, Police Check, COVID-19 Vaccination and First Aid Certificate is also required.
Part Time status will be negotiated on employment and may be dependent on applicants’ level of experience. Position will be permanent following 3mth trial period.
Location: Taree and Tuncurry
Send Applications to: Applications must address the selection criteria. Send applications to Sally Gibson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Wed 17th May 2023.
For a confidential discussion call Sally Gibson on (02) 6552 7333.