COME AND SEE WHY OUR STAFF LOVE WORKING FOR EARLY CONNECTIONS!
- 5 WEEKS leave per year!
- Salary Sacrificing, Meal and Entertainment Card, Novated Leasing all available.
- Staff tell us they feel more supported in our team than they have with other employers – “the Team at EC feels like Family”.
- Relocation costs supported. Come and see what the Great Lakes and Manning regions have to offer!
- New Grads welcomed with supervision and PD program in place.
We are seeking another motivated Speech Pathologist to join our team!
Part or Full Time Position / Experienced SP’s and New Grads Welcome!
Early Connections- Manning and Great Lakes (formerly Manning and Great Lakes Early Intervention) is seeking a highly motivated Speech Pathologist to join our expanding team. Our staff of 22 includes four skilled SP’s who will offer a supportive environment for our new staff member. Our team are skilled in the paediatric field, using a “Team around the Child”, family centred approach across the beautiful Manning and Great Lakes region. The position is available either as a full or part time position and offers a family friendly, flexible workplace.
Early Connections – Manning and Great Lakes is the leading service provider within the region, servicing children 0-12yrs with a diagnosed disability or significantly delayed development. Our mission is to provide a quality early childhood intervention service, which works in partnership with families and the community to improve each child’s participation in inclusive mainstream environments in the Manning and Great Lakes areas. We are a registered NDIS Service Provider and have had success in operating within this system since 2016.
Why work for us:
- Full or Part time roles negotiable.
- Diverse range of clients with a variety of needs and diagnosis.
- Highly experienced team of Early Intervention Specialist Teachers, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists, Psychologist and Allied Health Assistants.
- Be a part of the Early Connections Alliance (from Taree to Coffs Harbour) and benefit from the knowledge and experience of a vast allied health and education team.
- Work along side our experienced senior staff and have access to individual and team supervision and mentoring.
- Access to generous professional development opportunities.
- Access relocation costs where needed.
- Flexible, family-friendly work arrangements
- Flexibility in working hours
- Salary packaging and financial incentives, including significantly above award rates.
- Access our staff supports, including Employee Assistance Program, offering wellbeing and psychology supports to all staff.
- We are an established NDIS and also offer short term supports such as through Medicare plans.
- Provide assessments, interventions and therapy to children 0-12yrs with a diverse range of disabilities.
- Service aimed at building the capacity of the child and family in natural, inclusive settings. Early Connections – MGL has extensive existing relationships within the community.
- Opportunity to work within a transdisciplinary model and to provide consultation to Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapist, Psychologists and Early Childhood Teachers and families.
- Support Allied Health Assistants.
- Working between two sites (Taree and Tuncurry).
- Using state of the art technology including the Echidna CRM (client record management) system and personal laptop & Ipad.
The successful candidate will:
- Have relevant qualifications and registered with appropriate Board eg Speech Pathology Australia.
- commitment to Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention, inclusive practice, family centred approach to service delivery
- Have excellent communication and documentation skills using technology effectively
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Have a minimum 1 year experience in disability or paediatrics (desirable not essential). New grads are welcome to apply and will be provided increased supervision.
- Ability to organize time and set priorities
- A fundamental understanding of child development
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is essential under Public Health Orders.
Some travel is required, your own car and a current driver’s license and comprehensive car insurance are a pre-requisite for the position, however work vehicles are also available. A current Working with Children Check, Police Check and First Aid Certificate is also required.
Part/Full Time status will be negotiated on employment and may be dependent on applicants level of experience.
Location: Tuncurry and Taree sites.
Send Applications to: Applications must address the selection criteria. Send applications to Sally Gibson: email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 3rd March 2023.
For a confidential discussion call Sally Gibson on (02) 6552 7333.