Early Connections Alliance Policies
Access downloadable guides and policies from the Early Connections Alliance.
Complaints and Feedback
Early Connections Alliance is committed to providing high quality care. Your feedback is important to us and helps shape our programs to meet the needs of all children with disabilities and developmental delays.
We value your feedback – including complaints. We view complaints as an opportunity to improve our supports.
If you have a complaint, we will respond to it promptly and sensitively. We will treat your complaint in confidence and respect your privacy.
How to Make a Complaint – see the Complaints and Feedback Brochure
- Verbally – by speaking to a team member or the Management Team in person or by phone.
- In Writing – on the Complaints & Feedback Form (found in the Early Connections foyer and also on our website) and hand it to a team member; or place anonymously in the Feedback Box, OR in a letter OR via email.
- Contact the President directly if the complaint is about the management team.
You can help us by providing as much relevant information as possible. We will keep you informed about the progress of your complaint along the way.
Compliments can also be made on the “We Welcome Your Feedback” form. We take all of the compliments to team meetings to share.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think we do well and where we can improve.
Your Information it's private
Download the Your Information its Private Brochure. When you access our services a family record is created. The information you give us helps us provide you with the most appropriate intervention and support for your child.
Client Rights & Responsibilities
Click here to download the Clients Rights and Responsibilities Information. These are many things you, the consumer, should expect from our service including:
- The right to considerate and respectful service provision at all times and under all circumstances from our team.
- The right to obtain from the team responsible for coordinating your service provision, complete and current information in termsand language you can easily understand.
- The right to determine what happens to you and your child.
Coffs Coast Policies
These are Early Connections Coffs Coast Policies – please contact your local site for more details on access their policies and procedures.
- Complaints and Feedback Form
- Client Management Service Plan Policy
- Complaints Handling Policy and Procedure-MAY20
- Interactions With Children Policy
- Child Protection Policy and Procedure-MAY20
- Positive Guidance and Behaviour Management Policy-Restrictive Practice-MAY20
- Alliance -Complaints&Feedback-Brochure-June20
- Decision Making and Consent Policy-June20
- Child Protection Policy and Procedure-Allegations of abuse against an employee-MAY20
- Cancellations Fee Charging and Collection Policy
- Access to Confidential Information Policy June 2020
- Pandemic Response Policy
- Disaster Emergency and Evacuation Policy and Procedure
- Incident Policy
Port Macquarie Hastings Policies
These are Early Connections Port Macquarie Hastings Policies – please contact your local site for more details on access to their policies.
- Cancellation Policy
- Case Management Service Plan Development-Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Access to confidential information policy
- Client Rights Policy & Service Charter
- Client Safety Policy
- Managing Complaints Policy
- Decision Making and Choices Policy
- Interactions with children Policy